19 days Larkya peak climbing
19 days Larkya peak climbing is the one of the climbing peak in Nepal and the height of the larkya peak is 6010meter and Larkya peak is difficult peak to climb on. Climbers should need good physical fitness and climbing experiences.Larkya peak is located in the range of Mountain Manaslu. Larkya peak was opened for climbers in 2002 otherwise before it was closed or restricted area. Here in this area most of the peoples are mountain people and highly influenced by Tibetan culture and tradition.On the way to trail you can see many Buddhist monuments.The best time to climb on Larkya peak is Autumn and Spring.
- Outline Itinerary
- Detail Itinerary
- Trip Facts & Map
- Trip Cost Details
- Useful Information
Day by day Itinerary
Day 01- Pick up from airport.
Day 02- Briefing about climbing and introduction with guide.
Day 03- About 8 hours’ drive to Soti Khola (530m) via Arughat Bazaar(570m)
Day 04- About 6 hours trek to Macha Khola (890m)
Day 05- About 6 hours trek to Jajat (1350m)
Day 06- About 7 hours trek to Deng (2095m)
Day 07- About 5 hours trek to Namrung (2900m)
Day 08- About 7 hours trek to Samagaun (3390m)
Day 09- Visit pung gyen Gompa and trek to Manaslu base camp and trek back to Samagaun.
Day 10- About 4 hours trek to Samdo (3690m)
Day 11- About7 hours trek to Larkya base camp (5135m)
Day 12-14-climbing period.
Day 15- Trek to Dharmashala.
Day 16- Trek to Bhimthang.
Day 17- Trek to Dhara pani and drive to Beshisahar.
Day 18- Drive back to Kathmandu and farewell dinner.
Day 19- Drive to airport and fly back.
Trip Cost: USD 2395.00 per person(minimum 2 pax)
Trip cost: USD2395.00/ per person
-Pick up and drop transport with private car as mentioned in the itinerary
-Domestic air ticket and airport tax
-Accommodation and breakfast in Kathmandu
-Accommodation, breakfast with tea/coffee, lunch and dinner during the
-Tent, sleeping bags, toiletries, mattresses
-All necessary Climbing equipment
-Kitchen equipment’s and utensils
-Insurance of our staff
-All necessary government royalties & trekking/climbing permit
-First Aid Kit
-Nepal Mountain Lovers' T-shirt
-Helicopter rescue in case of emergency
-International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
-Cold drinks and beverage during the entire trip
-Travel insurance and cost of medical services of tourists
-All kinds of cloth and personal trekking equipment
-Other personal expenses and tips
- Backpack (50 liters) with outside pockets to keep smaller items
- Trekking boots, well broken in and waterproofed. Gaiters to keep snow out of boots
- Woolen sweaters and down jacket, gloves, wind proof outer garments, pants jacket, skirts, T-shirts, shirts, baggy pants and underwear
- Several pairs of woolen and few pairs of nylon socks. A pair of sandals
- Sleeping bag adequate for temperatures encountered
- Hat with wide brim and sun lotion cream
- One liter water bottle and some food for contingencies
- Repair and medical kit
- Head lamp with spare lithium batteries and bulbs
- Handkerchief and toiletries
- Verified phone number of your Embassy, consulate ,trekking agency and private phone number of your director
- Pen, pencils and letterhead to write an emergency message
- Pocket knife with opener and scissors
- Sunglasses with spare eyeglasses or contact lenses if you wear them
- Umbrella and rain coat
Important Information Before Your Trip to Nepal
Payment: Down payment: 15% of total payment is required to confirm the reservation.
Payment of the Balance: Rest amount can be paid in our office after your arrival.
Arrival Point: You will be met at the Kathmandu international airport. Our office representative will be waiting for you holding play card of the Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition. In case of your change plan, please let us inform.
Booking Air Ticket: If you don't have regular travel agent, please visit makemytrip.com, www.kayak.com, www.vayama.com. They offer you very good price.
Room System: Normally we have two people in a room. Twin bed or single bed depends on the choice of guests and budget. If tourists want single room, s/he should pay single supplementary.
Trekking Leading Person: Our trekking guide will lead the whole trip with his/her helpers and porters.
Currencies: USD, AUD, EURO are major acceptable currencies in Nepal and visa and credit cards also accepted. There is ATM facility in city area.
Altitude Sickness: Altitude sickness will start from 3000 meter height. Trekkers should immediately inform trekking guide if faced any problems.
Drinking Water: We can get mineral water and boiled water in city area and in some trekking places. We use water purification tablet or liquid in some remote trekking sites.
Laundry Facility: Laundry facility are available in city area but not during the trekking.
Visa: You can get arrival visa at Kathmandu airport that cost 25 USD for 15 days and 40 USD for 30 days. Please bring 2 passport size photos. You can get your visa from the closest Nepali embassy.
Orientation Program: Before starting trekking, trekkers are provided with an orientation by our office representative or trekking guide about the necessary trekking information.
Group Size: There will be maximum 12 persons in one group.
Accommodation: You will stay in a nice tourist standard hotel/resort in city areas. Normal hotels or tents are available during the trekking.
Foods: We provide breakfast, lunch, dinner. Tourists can get continental food both in city and trekking places. Food during the trekking might not meet the standard of your country.
View of Mount Everest: Trekkers to Everest region will of course see the Mount Everest. For trekkers visiting other regions where they cannot view Mount Everest, there are daily mountain flights which approach close to Mount Everest.
Travel Insurance: It is compulsory to have travel insurance.
Personal Expenses: It depends on your spending interest and shopping. There are some expensive handmade carpets, Thanka paintings, jewelries and handicrafts to purchase in Nepal.
Luggage: We take only about 10kg per person in trekking. Your excess baggage will be stored in a hotel.
Tips: Tips are highly accepted and appreciated.
Rules and Regulation
Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition accepts your reservation under the following rules and regulations.
1. If the balance payment is not paid before your departure for trekking, the booking will be cancelled without any refund.
2. If there is war or the situation of the country is out of control and the country faces emergency situation before your arrival to Nepal, we inform you not to come Nepal and refund your payment. But in case of any emergency situation or war after your arrival or during the trekking, we will not refund your money. But we will try our best to make your trip successful and pleasant. In such situation, we may need to change the trip plan and itinerary.
3. In case of increase in government royalty and other costs such as the national park fee, you have to pay extra money.
4. If you commit any illegal act or disturbance for the safety and welfare of the group, our leader or guide can ask to leave the group without any right to refund.
5. If you have any complain with regards to trekking and tour please inform our tour leader or company. All kinds of valid complain are welcomed and processed with necessary actions.
6.You are responsible to ensure that all travel documents are with you during the entire trip.