Booking Terms and Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions of Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition
Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition accepts your booking under the following terms and conditions:
1. To confirm your trip, we need photo copy of your passport and 15% down payment of the total price. After receiving passport and advance payment, we send you the final confirmation receipt.
2. Remaining balance can be made after your arrival in Nepal. Full payment should be made before trip departure.
3. Payments can be wired by bank transfer, western union, money grams, or credit card. Please, use any of these means of transfer your money according to your convenience.
4. Bank service charge should be paid by you at the time of deposit.
5. We accept your last minute booking (15 days prior to trip departure date).
6. Travel insurance is compulsory for all clients undertaking any tour, trekking and other activities with our company . It should provide adequate protection for the full duration of Nepal trip with us to cover personal injury, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, helicopter evacuation, loss of luggage etc.
7. In case of increase in the government royalties and other costs such as the National Park fees after your booking, you have to pay the increased money.
Cancellation by the clients
1. Cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made by you in writing, email or writing document, a least two weeks before the trip. Cancellation shall valid with approval from the Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition after receiving document. Trip shall then be termed as cancelled and as a cancellation charge, 50% of your advance amount (15% of the total cost) would be deducted.
2. If the balance payment is not paid before your departure for trips in Nepal, India, Bhutan and Tibet, the booking will be cancelled without any refund.
3. If there is war or the situation of the country is out of control and the country faces emergency situations, including natural disasters, before your arrival to Nepal, we will advice you not to come to Nepal and refund your advance amount. But in case of any emergency situations, natural disasters or war after your arrival or during your trip in Nepal with us, we will not refund your money. But we will try our best to make your trip successful and pleasant. However, we shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance such as government restriction, land slide, road blockage, heavy flood or snowfall or political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident. Any extra cost incurring under such conditions shall be covered by you on the spots.