Easy Trek in Nepal
Easy trek in Nepal is an option for trekkers that are not fit to long walk in the hills and mountains. Both long and short treks under this package are easy. Tourists pass through the beautiful hills and green forests, typical Nepali villages and rural areas. In easy trek, we can get nice hotels at the camping destinations. As the trails to walk are easy, this tour package is excellent for individuals and families with children and elderly people.
- Outline Itinerary
- Detail Itinerary
- Trip Facts & Map
- Trip Cost Details
- Useful Information
Easy Trek in Nepal Itinerary
01 Day: Pick up from airport and drop to hotel.
02 Day: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
03 Day: Drive to Namobuddha and trek to Dhulikhel.
04 Day: Trek to Nagarkot.
05 Day: Trek to Chisapani.
06 Day: Trek to Sundarijal and drive back to Kathmandu and farewell dinner
07 Day: Drive to international airport and fly back to onward destination.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu airport and picked up by our office representative and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Breakfast - sightseeing in Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath temple and Bouddhanath stupa and lunch break. Sightseeing in Bouddhanath -drive to Swyambhunath on top of the hill and sightseeing -drive back to hotel.
Day 03: Breakfast - dive to Namobuddha, a place where the Lord Buddha fed his own flesh to a dying tigress and her caves. Trekking around 3 hours up to Dhulikhel, the small Newari town where we spend the night. This place is very popular for the panoramic view of beautiful Himalays.
Day 04: Breakfast - trekking to Nagarkot. Packed lunch break on the way. The trek passes through the typical Nepali villages and green forest. About 6 hours walking takes us to Nagarkot, the best view point destination in Kathmandu at the height of 2100 meter from the sea level. For the sunrise and sunset Nagarkot is the best view point in Nepal. The long range of panoramic view of Nepali Himalaya can be seen from here. If the weather is very clear then trekkers can see the world highest Mount Everest.
Day 05: Enjoy the spectacular view of sunrise and snowcapped mountain in the early morning- breakfast - trekking starts. Lunch is provided on the way. The trail leads through the Nepali villages and green forest. The whole trail passes through the eye catching scenery of snowcapped mountains and villages. Overnight stay in Chisapani, the very beautiful place to view mountains and typical Nepali villages.
Day 06: Breakfast- trekking starts from Chisapani. After about four hours trekking, we arrive to Sundarijal from where we drive to hotel in Kathmandu. Farewell dinner is provided in a typical Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
Day 07: Drive to international airport to fly back to selected destination.
Area: Shivapuri National park
Activities: Trekking and sightseeing
Starting and ending points: Dhulikhel/ Sundarijal
Maximum altitude: 2100 meter
Duration of the trip: 7 Days
Duration of Trek: 4 days
Group size: 1 - 12 packs
Best season: September -December and February-June
Trip Cost: Starts from USD845.00
Trip cost: USD845.00/ per person
- Pick up and drop transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation and breakfast in Kathmandu
- Accomodation, breakfast, lunch & dinner during the trekking
- English speaking trekking guide
- National parks’ fees and government royalties
- TIMS Card
- Insurance of our trekking staff members
- Dawn Jacket
- Sleeping bag
- Nepal Mountain Lovers' T-shirt
- First Aid Kit
- Sightseeing in kathmandu and entrance fee
- Farewell dinner with Nepali cultural program
- International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
- All kinds of drink during trekking and travel stay with us
- Travel insurance and the cost of medical services of tourists
- All kinds of cloth and personal trekking equipment
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency
- Backpack (50 liters) with outside pockets to keep smaller items
- Trekking boots, well broken in and waterproofed. Gaiters to keep snow out of boots
- Woolen sweaters and down jacket, gloves, wind proof outer garments, pants jacket, skirts, T-shirts, shirts, baggy pants and underwear
- Several pairs of woolen and few pairs of nylon socks. A pair of sandals
- Sleeping bag adequate for temperatures encountered
- Hat with wide brim and sun lotion cream
- One liter water bottle and some food for contingencies
- Repair and medical kit
- Head lamp with spare lithium batteries and bulbs
- Handkerchief and toiletries
- Verified phone number of your Embassy, consulate ,trekking agency and private phone number of your director
- Pen, pencils and letterhead to write an emergency message
- Pocket knife with opener and scissors
- Sunglasses with spare eyeglasses or contact lenses if you wear them
- Umbrella and rain coat
Important Information Before Your Trip to Nepal
Payment: Down payment: 15% of total payment is required to confirm the reservation.
Payment of the Balance: Rest amount can be paid in our office after your arrival.
Arrival Point: You will be met at the Kathmandu international airport. Our office representative will be waiting for you holding play card of the Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition. In case of your change plan, please let us inform.
Booking Air Ticket: If you don't have regular travel agent, please visit makemytrip.com, www.kayak.com, www.vayama.com. They offer you very good price.
Room System: Normally we have two people in a room. Twin bed or single bed depends on the choice of guests and budget. If tourists want single room, s/he should pay single supplementary.
Trekking Leading Person: Our trekking guide will lead the whole trip with his/her helpers and porters.
Currencies: USD, AUD, EURO are major acceptable currencies in Nepal and visa and credit cards also accepted. There is ATM facility in city area.
Altitude Sickness: Altitude sickness will start from 3000 meter height. Trekkers should immediately inform trekking guide if faced any problems.
Drinking Water: We can get mineral water and boiled water in city area and in some trekking places. We use water purification tablet or liquid in some remote trekking sites.
Laundry Facility: Laundry facility are available in city area but not during the trekking.
Visa: You can get arrival visa at Kathmandu airport that cost 25 USD for 15 days and 40 USD for 30 days. Please bring 2 passport size photos. You can get your visa from the closest Nepali embassy.
Orientation Program: Before starting trekking, trekkers are provided with an orientation by our office representative or trekking guide about the necessary trekking information.
Group Size: There will be maximum 12 persons in one group.
Accommodation: You will stay in a nice tourist standard hotel/resort in city areas. Normal hotels or tents are available during the trekking.
Foods: We provide breakfast, lunch, dinner. Tourists can get continental food both in city and trekking places. Food during the trekking might not meet the standard of your country.
View of Mount Everest: Trekkers to Everest region will of course see the Mount Everest. For trekkers visiting other regions where they cannot view Mount Everest, there are daily mountain flights which approach close to Mount Everest.
Travel Insurance: It is compulsory to have travel insurance.
Personal Expenses: It depends on your spending interest and shopping. There are some expensive handmade carpets, Thanka paintings, jewelries and handicrafts to purchase in Nepal.
Luggage: We take only about 10kg per person in trekking. Your excess baggage will be stored in a hotel.
Tips: Tips are highly accepted and appreciated.
Rules and Regulation
Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition accepts your reservation under the following rules and regulations.
1. If the balance payment is not paid before your departure for trekking, the booking will be cancelled without any refund.
2. If there is war or the situation of the country is out of control and the country faces emergency situation before your arrival to Nepal, we inform you not to come Nepal and refund your payment. But in case of any emergency situation or war after your arrival or during the trekking, we will not refund your money. But we will try our best to make your trip successful and pleasant. In such situation, we may need to change the trip plan and itinerary.
3. In case of increase in government royalty and other costs such as the national park fee, you have to pay extra money.
4. If you commit any illegal act or disturbance for the safety and welfare of the group, our leader or guide can ask to leave the group without any right to refund.
5. If you have any complain with regards to trekking and tour please inform our tour leader or company. All kinds of valid complain are welcomed and processed with necessary actions.
6.You are responsible to ensure that all travel documents are with you during the entire trip.