Excursion Nepal, Bhutan
Excursion to Nepal and Bhutan
Main attractions of the trekking in Nepal
· Panoramic views of Himalayas like the Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh, Langtang, Jugal, Rolwaling, Gauri Shanker and Everest
· Beautiful hills and calm villages
· The Tiger Rocks and Chhortens and sunrise in Sailung Hill
· Rajveer Gompa, the rhododendron-filled forest around the rolling-terraced fields of Doramba
· Daily lifestyle and livelihood of local community, customary animal husbandry and traditionally decorated houses and the beautiful trails
· Buddhist Chhortens and monastery and spectacular sunset view.
Main attactions of the Bhutan Tour
Memorial Chorten, Zilukha Nunnery, Takin Sanctuary, Indigenous Hospital, Textile Museum, and Heritage Museum, Traditional School of arts & crafts and Tashicho Dzong; Zangdopelri temple and paper factory, Tiger’s Nest Monastery (Taktsang) and Farm House, National Museum and Local Market
- Outline Itinerary
- Detail Itinerary
- Trip Facts & Map
- Trip Cost Details
- Useful Information
Day by day Itinerary
Trekking in Nepal
Day 01: Arrival at the airport and transfer to hotel; briefing on the trekking and tour; relax.
Day 02: Breakfast; about 4 hrs drive to Pauwa, the trekking starting point (lunch on the way) ; about 2 hrs trek; dinner and overnight stay (tent) in Lubughat (533m).
Day 03: Breakfast; about 7 hrs trek; dinner and overnight stay in Dongme (1980m).
Day 04: Breakfast; about 6 hrs trek; dinner and overnight stay in Doramba (2025m).
Day 05: Breakfast; about 4 hrs trek; dinner and overnight stay in Surke (1850m).
Day 06: Breakfast: about 6 hrs trek; dinner and overnight stay in Kholakharka (2950m).
Day 07: About 20 minutes morning walk to Sailung Hill (3146m), the highest elevation of the trek; back to camping site and breakfast; about 2 hrs trek to Dhunge (2500m) -your trek ends here; about 6 hrs drive back to Kathmandu -dinner and relax.
Note: Lunch on the way every day.
Tour in Bhutan
Day 08: Breakfast; drop off at the airport; departure for Paro; our guide take you to the hotel at Thimphu; stroll around the city in the evening; dinner and relax.
Day 09: Breakfast; full day sightseeing in Thimphu with lunch break.
-Visit Memorial Chorten, Zilukha Nunnery, Takin Sanctuary, Indigenous Hospital, Textile Museum, and Heritage Museum, Traditional School of arts & crafts and Tashicho Dzong; Zangdopelri temple and paper factory; dinner and realx.
Day 10: Breakfast; drive back to Paro; sightseeing in Paro with lunch break
- Visit Tiger’s Nest Monastery (Taktsang) and Farm House, National Museum and Local Market; dinner and relax.
Day 11: Breakfast; transfer to the airport; departure for Nepal; transfer to the hotel in Kathmandu; farewell dinner. (you could have a short sightseeing in Kathmandu if time allows)
Day 12: Breakfast and drop off at the airport and fly back home.
Day 01: Arrival
Trip cost: USD 00/ per person
Trekking in Nepal
· Transportation, accommodation and three meals per day during the trek
· Boiled water and tea/coffee during the trek
· Trekking guide, porters and cook and kitchen helper and night guards
· All trekking equipments, including tents, kitchen tent , mattresses and toilet tent
· Sleeping bags (unless you prefer to use your own)
· Toiletries and First Aid Kit
· Insurance of our trekking staff members
· TIMS Card
· Accommodation and three meals per day during the Bhutan trip
· Air ticket and airport tax for Bhutan trip
· All necessary travel permit
· Monasteries entrance fee
· Visa fee
· English speaking tour guide
· Pick up and drop off transportation as mentioned in the itinerary
· International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
· Nepal re entry visa fee (while coming back to Nepal from Bhutan)
· Lunch and dinner during the motorbike trip
· Cold drinks and beverage during the trek and tour
· Travel insurance and cost of medical services of tourists
· All kinds of cloth and personal trekking equipment
· Other personal expenses and tips
· Food and accommodation during the trip in case of a need to extend itinerary due to emergency situation
· Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency
- Backpack (50 liters) with outside pockets to keep smaller items
- Trekking boots, well broken in and waterproofed. Gaiters to keep snow out of boots
- Woolen sweaters and down jacket, gloves, wind proof outer garments, pants jacket, skirts, T-shirts, shirts, baggy pants and underwear
- Several pairs of woolen and few pairs of nylon socks. A pair of sandals
- Sleeping bag adequate for temperatures encountered
- Hat with wide brim and sun lotion cream
- One liter water bottle and some food for contingencies
- Repair and medical kit
- Head lamp with spare lithium batteries and bulbs
- Handkerchief and toiletries
- Verified phone number of your Embassy, consulate ,trekking agency and private phone number of your director
- Pen, pencils and letterhead to write an emergency message
- Pocket knife with opener and scissors
- Sunglasses with spare eyeglasses or contact lenses if you wear them
- Umbrella and rain coat
Important Information Before Your Trip to Nepal
Payment: Down payment: 15% of total payment is required to confirm the reservation.
Payment of the Balance: Rest amount can be paid in our office after your arrival.
Arrival Point: You will be met at the Kathmandu international airport. Our office representative will be waiting for you holding play card of the Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition. In case of your change plan, please let us inform.
Booking Air Ticket: If you don't have regular travel agent, please visit makemytrip.com, www.kayak.com, www.vayama.com. They offer you very good price.
Room System: Normally we have two people in a room. Twin bed or single bed depends on the choice of guests and budget. If tourists want single room, s/he should pay single supplementary.
Trekking Leading Person: Our trekking guide will lead the whole trip with his/her helpers and porters.
Currencies: USD, AUD, EURO are major acceptable currencies in Nepal and visa and credit cards also accepted. There is ATM facility in city area.
Altitude Sickness: Altitude sickness will start from 3000 meter height. Trekkers should immediately inform trekking guide if faced any problems.
Drinking Water: We can get mineral water and boiled water in city area and in some trekking places. We use water purification tablet or liquid in some remote trekking sites.
Laundry Facility: Laundry facility are available in city area but not during the trekking.
Visa: You can get arrival visa at Kathmandu airport that cost 25 USD for 15 days and 40 USD for 30 days. Please bring 2 passport size photos. You can get your visa from the closest Nepali embassy.
Orientation Program: Before starting trekking, trekkers are provided with an orientation by our office representative or trekking guide about the necessary trekking information.
Group Size: There will be maximum 12 persons in one group.
Accommodation: You will stay in a nice tourist standard hotel/resort in city areas. Normal hotels or tents are available during the trekking.
Foods: We provide breakfast, lunch, dinner. Tourists can get continental food both in city and trekking places. Food during the trekking might not meet the standard of your country.
View of Mount Everest: Trekkers to Everest region will of course see the Mount Everest. For trekkers visiting other regions where they cannot view Mount Everest, there are daily mountain flights which approach close to Mount Everest.
Travel Insurance: It is compulsory to have travel insurance.
Personal Expenses: It depends on your spending interest and shopping. There are some expensive handmade carpets, Thanka paintings, jewelries and handicrafts to purchase in Nepal.
Luggage: We take only about 10kg per person in trekking. Your excess baggage will be stored in a hotel.
Tips: Tips are highly accepted and appreciated.
Rules and Regulation
Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition accepts your reservation under the following rules and regulations.
1. If the balance payment is not paid before your departure for trekking, the booking will be cancelled without any refund.
2. If there is war or the situation of the country is out of control and the country faces emergency situation before your arrival to Nepal, we inform you not to come Nepal and refund your payment. But in case of any emergency situation or war after your arrival or during the trekking, we will not refund your money. But we will try our best to make your trip successful and pleasant. In such situation, we may need to change the trip plan and itinerary.
3. In case of increase in government royalty and other costs such as the national park fee, you have to pay extra money.
4. If you commit any illegal act or disturbance for the safety and welfare of the group, our leader or guide can ask to leave the group without any right to refund.
5. If you have any complain with regards to trekking and tour please inform our tour leader or company. All kinds of valid complain are welcomed and processed with necessary actions.
6.You are responsible to ensure that all travel documents are with you during the entire trip.