Kathmandu Pokhara Tour
Kathmandu-Pokhara 5-day tour is one of the best ways to observe the culture and natural beauty. Kathmandu is the cultural capital, and Pokhara is a naturally beautiful city where we can enjoy the panoramic view of snow-capped mountains and beautiful lakes like Phewa Lake and Begnash Lake. David’s Fall is a really interesting waterfall in Pokhara. The Mahendra Cave, Gupteshor Mahadev Cave, and Chamere Gufa (cave) are amazing in Pokhara.
We have many different types of hotels like non-star to star and location in city area to Mountain. We provide the hotel on the requirements of guests and the cost also depends upon the category of hotel.
We have many languages speaking guides like English, Chinese, German, French, Russian, Italian and Spanish. They are very sincere and dedicated on their duty and enjoy in their profession. They want make happy your journey in Nepal.
We provide luxury coach on the requirements of guests. The coach depends upon the number of tourists. Our drivers are highly concern on the safety of guest.
The cost of the package depends upon the number of Tourists and requirement of facalities.
- Outline Itinerary
- Detail Itinerary
- Trip Facts & Map
- Trip Cost Details
- Useful Information
Kathmandu Pokhara 5 Days Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Pick up from airport and drop to hotel.
Day 02: Mountain flight. Breakfast, sightseeing in Bouddhanath stupa , pashupatinath and Bhaktapur.
Day 03: Break fast. Drive to Pokhara and boating in Phewa Lake.
Day 04: Early in the morning sunrise tour to Sarangkot and farewell dinner
Day 05: Fly back to Kathmandu international airport and from there fly to onwards destination.
Note: We can offer you tailor made package, if this package doesn't meet your requirements.
Day 01: Pick up at the airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Early in the morning drive to domestic airport for mountain flight to view the World highest Peak Mount Everest as well as hundreds of snow peak - back to the hotel and breakfast - tour to Bouddhanath world’s biggest Stupa - drive to Pashupatinath which is the beautiful pagoda temple with hundreds of pilgrim each day. Tourists can view the Baghmati River which is very popular and important for the cremation. Drive to Bhaktapur, the traditional city of Kathmandu, where tourists can see the old royal palace with group of temples, pottery square and handcrafts. Drive back to hotel.
Day 03: Breakfast-drive to Pokhara. Lunch is provided in a beautiful restaurant on the way to Pokhara. The whole road passes along the mountain and just down the road. Visitors can view the beautiful rivers. Boating in Phewa Lake.
Day 04: Early in the morning drive to Sarangkot to view sun rise and beautiful snow mountains-drive back to hotel-breakfast-start sightseeing and visit Bindebasini temple, Devid’s Fall, Gupteshor Mahadev Cave and Tibetan Refugee Camp and back to hotel. Farewell dinner with Nepali cultural programme.
Day 05: Fly back to Kathmandu and drop off at the international airport to departure for final destination.
Trip Cost:USD 567.00
Trip cost: USD 567.00/ per person(minimum 2 Pax)
USD: 742.00(3 star hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara)
USD: 942.00(5 star hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara)
- Pick up and drop transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation and three meals per day during the tour
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees and government royalties
- Domestic air ticket and airport tax for tourists and guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
- All kinds of drink during tour and travel with us
- Travel insurance and the cost of medical services of tourists
- All kinds of cloth and personal belongings
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency
Important Information Before Your Trip to Nepal
Payment: Down payment: 15% of total payment is required to confirm the reservation.
Payment of the Balance: Rest amount can be paid in our office after your arrival.
Arrival Point: You will be met at the Kathmandu international airport. Our office representative will be waiting for you holding play card of the Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition. In case of your change plan, please let us inform.
Booking Air Ticket: If you don't have regular travel agent, please visit makemytrip.com, www.kayak.com, www.vayama.com. They offer you very good price.
Room System: Normally we have two people in a room. Twin bed or single bed depends on the choice of guests and budget. If tourists want single room, s/he should pay single supplementary.
Tour Leading Person: Our tour guide will lead the whole trip with his/her helpers and porters.
Currencies: USD, AUD, EURO are major acceptable currencies in Nepal and visa and credit cards also accepted. There is ATM facility in city area.
Altitude Sickness: Altitude sickness will start from 3000 meter height. Tourists should immediately inform tour guide if faced any problems.
Drinking Water: We can get mineral water and boiled water in city area and in some touristy places. We use water purification tablet or liquid in some remote touristy sites.
Laundry Facility: Laundry facility are available in city area.
Visa: You can get arrival visa at Kathmandu airport that cost 25 USD for 15 days and 40 USD for 30 days. Please bring 2 passport size photos. You can get your visa from the closest Nepali embassy.
Orientation Program: Before starting trip, tourists are provided with an orientation by our office representative or tour guide about the necessary tour information.
Group Size: There will be maximum 25 persons in one group.
Accommodation: You will stay in a 5***** to nice tourist standard hotel/resort in city areas. Normal hotels also are available during the tour upon your desire.
Foods: We provide breakfast, lunch, dinner. Tourists can get continental food both in city and touristy areas.
View of Mount Everest: For tourists visiting other regions where they cannot view Mount Everest, there are daily mountain flights which approach close to Mount Everest. Mountain flight can be taken before or after the tour.
Travel Insurance: It is compulsory to have travel insurance.
Personal Expenses: It depends on your spending interest and shopping. There are some expensive handmade carpets, Thanka paintings, jewelries and handicrafts to purchase in Nepal.
Luggage: Your excess baggage will be stored in a hotel.
Tips: Tips are highly accepted and appreciated.
Rules and Regulation
Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition accepts your reservation under the following rules and regulations.
1. If the balance payment is not paid before your departure for trip, the booking will be cancelled without any refund.
2. If there is war or the situation of the country is out of control and the country faces emergency situation before your arrival to Nepal, we inform you not to come Nepal and refund your payment. But in case of any emergency situation or war after your arrival or during the tour, we will not refund your money. But we will try our best to make your trip successful and pleasant. In such situation, we may need to change the trip plan and itinerary.
3. In case of increase in government royalty and other costs such as the national park fee, you have to pay extra money.
4. If you commit any illegal act or disturbance for the safety and welfare of the group, our leader or guide can ask to leave the group without any right to refund.
5. If you have any complain with regards to trip, please inform our tour leader or company. All kinds of valid complain are welcomed and proceeded with necessary actions.
6.You are responsible to ensure that all travel documents are with you during the entire trip.