Langtang Short Trek
Langtang short trek is basically the Langtang base camp trek with very cheap price USD 390 for 8 days langtang trek package . Tourists who are looking budjet langtang trek trip and do not have long holiday can make Langtang base camp trek in eight days.
Langtang trek is normally designed for 10-12 days to avoid the danger of high altitude sickness . As the maximum height of Langtang base camp is only 3900m and before reaching to the base camp people trek already three days which is enough time for acclimatization, we have made new package for Langtang trek that is shorter than the general itinerary.
In Langtang trek, we climb through a wild forest of hemlocks, oaks, maples and white and pink rhododendron high above the Langtang Khola (river). View of prayer flags, beautiful field of buckwheat, potato and barley, yak pastures, traditional stones and wood houses are wonderful in this trek.
In Kathmandu we provide 2 star equivalent hotel like international guest house with bed and breakfast. In trekking we provide attached toilet room in low lands. As we arrive to higher elevation it is difficult to get attached toilet room and single room in peak season. In peak season we have to share the room. But we try to provide single room if it is possible.
Foods and drinks
In trekking we can get all kinds of food and select from menu and can have as you like. We do not recommend to eat any kinds of meat that is carried local porters from low land walking with 2-3 days. In trekking region they are not allowed to kill any animals. We recommend to eat all kind of vegetarian food and eggs. You can have meat as you arrive to Dhunche and Kathmandu. You can get all kind of drinks in trekking route. We recommend to drink Mineral water, boiled water or purified water. Purifying tablet is provided by our guide. All kinds of cold drinks and beers are available in tea houses.
Guide and porter
We provide English speaking guide and some guide they can speak extra language like, Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian. Extra language guide is not included in this cost. On request of guest we provide extra language guide with extra cost. Our guides and porters are very helpful, kind and dedicated on their duty. Every day they pass massage to us about the situation of the guest, weather in Trekking.
How hard is to go to Langtang trek?
Langtang trek is an easy moderate trek and there are hundreds of beautiful breathtaking scenery.
How long does it take to get to Langtang base camp?
From Kathmandu it takes minimum 4 days to arrive to Langtang base camp and 3 days to come back. We design the itinerary on the basis of your requirements otherwise you can follow our itinerary down.
Hurry up book soon!
Big discount offer for 8 days lang tang trek!!
Only USD 390.00 for full board and no hidden cost.
- Outline Itinerary
- Detail Itinerary
- Trip Facts & Map
- Trip Cost Details
- Useful Information
Langtang Short Trek Itinerary
01 Day: Pick up from the airport and brought to the hotel
02 Day: About 6 hours drive to Syafrubensi (1420 meters)
03 Day: Trek to Bamboo(1975 meters)
04 Day: Trek to Ghora Tabela( 3050 meters)
05 Day: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3750 meters)
06 Day: Trek back to Lama hotel( 2500 meters)
07 Day: Trek from Lama hotel to Syafrubensi and drive back to Kathmandu and farewell dinner
08 Day: Drive to the airport and fly back to onward destination
Area: Lang Tang national park
Activities: Trekking and sightseeing
Starting and ending points: Syafrubensi/ Syafrubensi
Maximum altitude: 3750 meter
Duration of the trip: 8 Days
Duration of the trek: 5 Days
Group size: 1 - 12 packs
Best season: Spring and Autumn
Trip Cost: Starts from USD390.00
Trip cost: USD390.00/ per person
- Pick up and drop transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation and breakfast in Kathmandu
- Accomodation, breakfast, lunch & dinner during the trekking
- English speaking trekking guide
- National parks’ fees and government royalties
- TIMS Card
- Insurance of our trekking staff members
- Dawn Jacket
- Sleeping bag
- Nepal Mountain Lovers' T-shirt
- First Aid Kit
- Sightseeing in kathmandu and entrance fee
- Farewell dinner with Nepali cultural program
- International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
- All kinds of drink during trekking and travel stay with us
- Travel insurance and the cost of medical services of tourists
- All kinds of cloth and personal trekking equipment
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency
- Backpack (50 liters) with outside pockets to keep smaller items
- Trekking boots, well broken in and waterproofed. Gaiters to keep snow out of boots
- Woolen sweaters and down jacket, gloves, wind proof outer garments, pants jacket, skirts, T-shirts, shirts, baggy pants and underwear
- Several pairs of woolen and few pairs of nylon socks. A pair of sandals
- Sleeping bag adequate for temperatures encountered
- Hat with wide brim and sun lotion cream
- One liter water bottle and some food for contingencies
- Repair and medical kit
- Head lamp with spare lithium batteries and bulbs
- Handkerchief and toiletries
- Verified phone number of your Embassy, consulate ,trekking agency and private phone number of your director
- Pen, pencils and letterhead to write an emergency message
- Pocket knife with opener and scissors
- Sunglasses with spare eyeglasses or contact lenses if you wear them
- Umbrella and rain coat
Important Information Before Your Trip to Nepal
Payment: Down payment: 15% of total payment is required to confirm the reservation.
Payment of the Balance: Rest amount can be paid in our office after your arrival.
Arrival Point: You will be met at the Kathmandu international airport. Our office representative will be waiting for you holding play card of the Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition. In case of your change plan, please let us inform.
Booking Air Ticket: If you don't have regular travel agent, please visit makemytrip.com, www.kayak.com, www.vayama.com. They offer you very good price.
Room System: Normally we have two people in a room. Twin bed or single bed depends on the choice of guests and budget. If tourists want single room, s/he should pay single supplementary.
Trekking Leading Person: Our trekking guide will lead the whole trip with his/her helpers and porters.
Currencies: USD, AUD, EURO are major acceptable currencies in Nepal and visa and credit cards also accepted. There is ATM facility in city area.
Altitude Sickness: Altitude sickness will start from 3000 meter height. Trekkers should immediately inform trekking guide if faced any problems.
Drinking Water: We can get mineral water and boiled water in city area and in some trekking places. We use water purification tablet or liquid in some remote trekking sites.
Laundry Facility: Laundry facility are available in city area but not during the trekking.
Visa: You can get arrival visa at Kathmandu airport that cost 25 USD for 15 days and 40 USD for 30 days. Please bring 2 passport size photos. You can get your visa from the closest Nepali embassy.
Orientation Program: Before starting trekking, trekkers are provided with an orientation by our office representative or trekking guide about the necessary trekking information.
Group Size: There will be maximum 12 persons in one group.
Accommodation: You will stay in a nice tourist standard hotel/resort in city areas. Normal hotels or tents are available during the trekking.
Foods: We provide breakfast, lunch, dinner. Tourists can get continental food both in city and trekking places. Food during the trekking might not meet the standard of your country.
View of Mount Everest: Trekkers to Everest region will of course see the Mount Everest. For trekkers visiting other regions where they cannot view Mount Everest, there are daily mountain flights which approach close to Mount Everest.
Travel Insurance: It is compulsory to have travel insurance.
Personal Expenses: It depends on your spending interest and shopping. There are some expensive handmade carpets, Thanka paintings, jewelries and handicrafts to purchase in Nepal.
Luggage: We take only about 10kg per person in trekking. Your excess baggage will be stored in a hotel.
Tips: Tips are highly accepted and appreciated.
Rules and Regulation
Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition accepts your reservation under the following rules and regulations.
1. If the balance payment is not paid before your departure for trekking, the booking will be cancelled without any refund.
2. If there is war or the situation of the country is out of control and the country faces emergency situation before your arrival to Nepal, we inform you not to come Nepal and refund your payment. But in case of any emergency situation or war after your arrival or during the trekking, we will not refund your money. But we will try our best to make your trip successful and pleasant. In such situation, we may need to change the trip plan and itinerary.
3. In case of increase in government royalty and other costs such as the national park fee, you have to pay extra money.
4. If you commit any illegal act or disturbance for the safety and welfare of the group, our leader or guide can ask to leave the group without any right to refund.
5. If you have any complain with regards to trekking and tour please inform our tour leader or company. All kinds of valid complain are welcomed and processed with necessary actions.
6.You are responsible to ensure that all travel documents are with you during the entire trip.