Lord Buddha birth place Tour
Lord Buddha Birth Place Tour
Lord Buddha birt place tour is the tour in Lumbini to visit the birth place of Lord Buddha and the royal palace where Buddha was grown up. Lumbini is the birth place of Lord Buddha which is about 300 kilometer southwest of the capital Kathmandu. Lumbini is the one of the greatest pilgrimage sites for Buddhists and peace sicker of the world .The Buddha himself proclaimed Lumbini as one of the foremost pilgrimage sites among the famous Chatumahastana( the four great places of birth,enlightenment,sermon and Mahaparinirvana).
The primary attraction of Lumbini is the sacred garden, where Lord Buddha was born. The sacred pool of the lake lies in this garden where Mayadevi took a holy dip before giving birth to the Buddha and in the same pool Buddha also took first bath.
In Lord Buddha package tour tourist can visit Tilaurakot as the actual capital of Kapilvastu and the home of king Suddhodhan, father of prince Siddhartha who later went on to become the Buddha. This is believed to be the place where Lord Buddha spent the first 29 years of his princely life. Tilaurakot located about 27 kilometer west from the Lumbini. In the complex of the royal palace now we can see some ruins of the royal palace. It is also very important in the view of archaeologist’s site.
We have very good connection with many different types of hotels like non-star to star and location in city area to Mountain. We provide the hotel on the requirements of guests and the cost also depends upon the category of hotel.
We have many languages speaking guides like English, Chinese, German, French, Russian, Italian and Spanish. They are very sincere and dedicated on their duty and enjoy in their profession. They want make happy your journey in Nepal.
We provide luxury coach on the requirements of guests. The coach depends upon the number of tourists. Our drivers are highly concern on the safety of guest.If there is no need of coach then we use Buddha air for the flight.
The cost of the package depends upon the number of Tourists and requirement of facalities.
- Outline Itinerary
- Detail Itinerary
- Trip Facts & Map
- Trip Cost Details
- Useful Information
Lord Buddha Birth Place Tour Itinerary
01 Day- Pick up from Kathmandu international airport and transfer to the hotel.
02 Day- Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
03 Day- 30 minutes flight from Kathmandu to Bhairawa and other 30 minutes drive to Lumbini chcek in hotel and rest. About evening visit birth place of Lord Buddha, Maya devi temple and beautiful Monastries.
04 Day – After breakfast drive to Tilourakot and visit the museum and the ruins of ancient royal palace and drive back to hotel.
05 Day- Fly back to Kathmandu international airport and from their fly back onward destination.
Day 01: Ask us.
Trip Cost: Ask us.
Trip cost: USD 00/ per person
- Pick up and drop transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation and three meals per day in Kathmandu and during the trekking
- Trekking guide and porters (Cook and sardar in the case of camping trek)
- National parks’ fees and government royalties
- Domestic air ticket and airport tax for tourists and guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Insurance of our trekking staff members
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley or other parts of Nepal as mentioned in the itinerary
- International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
- All kinds of drink during trekking and travel stay with us
- Travel insurance and cost of medical services of tourists
- All kinds of cloth and personal trekking equipment
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency
Important Information Before Your Trip to Nepal
Payment: Down payment: 15% of total payment is required to confirm the reservation.
Payment of the Balance: Rest amount can be paid in our office after your arrival.
Arrival Point: You will be met at the Kathmandu international airport. Our office representative will be waiting for you holding play card of the Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition. In case of your change plan, please let us inform.
Booking Air Ticket: If you don't have regular travel agent, please visit makemytrip.com, www.kayak.com, www.vayama.com. They offer you very good price.
Room System: Normally we have two people in a room. Twin bed or single bed depends on the choice of guests and budget. If tourists want single room, s/he should pay single supplementary.
Tour Leading Person: Our tour guide will lead the whole trip with his/her helpers and porters.
Currencies: USD, AUD, EURO are major acceptable currencies in Nepal and visa and credit cards also accepted. There is ATM facility in city area.
Altitude Sickness: Altitude sickness will start from 3000 meter height. Tourists should immediately inform tour guide if faced any problems.
Drinking Water: We can get mineral water and boiled water in city area and in some touristy places. We use water purification tablet or liquid in some remote touristy sites.
Laundry Facility: Laundry facility are available in city area.
Visa: You can get arrival visa at Kathmandu airport that cost 25 USD for 15 days and 40 USD for 30 days. Please bring 2 passport size photos. You can get your visa from the closest Nepali embassy.
Orientation Program: Before starting trip, tourists are provided with an orientation by our office representative or tour guide about the necessary tour information.
Group Size: There will be maximum 25 persons in one group.
Accommodation: You will stay in a 5***** to nice tourist standard hotel/resort in city areas. Normal hotels also are available during the tour upon your desire.
Foods: We provide breakfast, lunch, dinner. Tourists can get continental food both in city and touristy areas.
View of Mount Everest: For tourists visiting other regions where they cannot view Mount Everest, there are daily mountain flights which approach close to Mount Everest. Mountain flight can be taken before or after the tour.
Travel Insurance: It is compulsory to have travel insurance.
Personal Expenses: It depends on your spending interest and shopping. There are some expensive handmade carpets, Thanka paintings, jewelries and handicrafts to purchase in Nepal.
Luggage: Your excess baggage will be stored in a hotel.
Tips: Tips are highly accepted and appreciated.
Rules and Regulation
Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition accepts your reservation under the following rules and regulations.
1. If the balance payment is not paid before your departure for trip, the booking will be cancelled without any refund.
2. If there is war or the situation of the country is out of control and the country faces emergency situation before your arrival to Nepal, we inform you not to come Nepal and refund your payment. But in case of any emergency situation or war after your arrival or during the tour, we will not refund your money. But we will try our best to make your trip successful and pleasant. In such situation, we may need to change the trip plan and itinerary.
3. In case of increase in government royalty and other costs such as the national park fee, you have to pay extra money.
4. If you commit any illegal act or disturbance for the safety and welfare of the group, our leader or guide can ask to leave the group without any right to refund.
5. If you have any complain with regards to trip, please inform our tour leader or company. All kinds of valid complain are welcomed and proceeded with necessary actions.
6.You are responsible to ensure that all travel documents are with you during the entire trip.