Taste of Nepal Tour
Taste of Nepal tour package is the tour in which tourist can taste all kinds of activities and adventures found in Nepal. Tourist can taste the different culture and tradition in a small area. Nepal we have many different ethnic groups and all of them have the own culture, tradition, festivals, foods and clothing’s. Nepal has many cultural and adventure trips. So tourist can taste all the activities in this tour.
In taste of Nepal tour we offer, culture tour in Kathmandu, Rafting in Trishuli River, boating in Pokhara with view of beautiful natural beauties and wild life adventure in chitwan National park. Small trekking and hiking around Kathmandu valley also included.
- Outline Itinerary
- Detail Itinerary
- Trip Facts & Map
- Trip Cost Details
- Useful Information
Taste of Nepal Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Pick up from Kathmandu international airport by our tour guide and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Drive to domestic airport for one hour mountain flight to approach close to the Mount Everest. Then drive back to hotel and have breakfast. After breakfast tour starts to the Kathmandu durbar Square to see the old Royal palace with groups of pagoda temples. Then drive to Bouddhanath stupa which is the one of the biggest stupa in the world. Shakyepa and Ningmapa monastery are also worth to visit and have lunch on the roof top restaurant with the view of the stupa. After sightseeing drive back to hotel.
Day 03: After breakfast at 9:00 am starts tour to patan a city of the fine arts. In Patan tourist can view the art and architecture of royal palace. Buffalo intestine is hanging on the main entrance gate of the royal palace to drive away all kinds of bad evils from the royal palace. Krishna temple, Narayan temple and golden temple are the measure attraction of the Patan city. Then drive to Bhaktapur one of the best cultural city in Kathmandu valley. The fifty five windows royal palace, barking bell, golden gate, and royal bath with numbers of other temples are really worth to see. Lunch is provided in Bhaktapur. The pottery square, Nyatpole temple and Dattatraya temples are also very important in Bhaktapur. Then drive back to hotel.
Day 04: Breakfast and at 9:00 am starts tour to swyambhunath which lies on the top of the hill and one of the very beautiful stupa in the Kathmandu. Then drive to pashupatinath temple which lies on the bank of Bagmati River. Pashupatinath temple is the one of the most important religious site for all hindu from the world. Pashupatinath Temple belongs with hindu supreme god shiva. In the same area tourist can observe the cremation. Then lunch is provided and drive back to hotel.
Day 05: Drive to Bandipur a hill top small town. On the way we do three hours rafting in Trishuli river and drive to Bandipur. Look around the Bandipur town.
Day 06: Drive to Pokhara and same day we can do boating on Phewa Lake.
Day 07: Sightseeing in Pokhara.
Day 08: After breakfast drive to chitwan national park.
Day 09: All activities in chitwan national park.
Day 10: Drive back to Nagarkot.
Day 11: Trekking from Nagarkot to chisapani.
Day 12: Trekking from Chisapani to sundarijal and drive back to Kathmandu hotel. At evening farewell dinner is provided with cultural music dance.
Day 13: Drive to Karthmandu international airport to fly for onward destination
Day 01: Arrival
Trip Cost:USD 885.00
Trip cost: USD 00/ per person
- Pick up and drop transport as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Accommodation and three meals per day during the tour
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees and government royalties
- Domestic air ticket and airport tax for tourists and guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees.
- All kinds of drink during tour and travel with us.
- Travel insurance and the cost of medical services of tourists.
- All kinds of cloth and personal belongings.
- Other personal expenses and tips.
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency.
Important Information Before Your Trip to Nepal
Payment: Down payment: 15% of total payment is required to confirm the reservation.
Payment of the Balance: Rest amount can be paid in our office after your arrival.
Arrival Point: You will be met at the Kathmandu international airport. Our office representative will be waiting for you holding play card of the Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition. In case of your change plan, please let us inform.
Booking Air Ticket: If you don't have regular travel agent, please visit makemytrip.com, www.kayak.com, www.vayama.com. They offer you very good price.
Room System: Normally we have two people in a room. Twin bed or single bed depends on the choice of guests and budget. If tourists want single room, s/he should pay single supplementary.
Tour Leading Person: Our tour guide will lead the whole trip with his/her helpers and porters.
Currencies: USD, AUD, EURO are major acceptable currencies in Nepal and visa and credit cards also accepted. There is ATM facility in city area.
Altitude Sickness: Altitude sickness will start from 3000 meter height. Tourists should immediately inform tour guide if faced any problems.
Drinking Water: We can get mineral water and boiled water in city area and in some touristy places. We use water purification tablet or liquid in some remote touristy sites.
Laundry Facility: Laundry facility are available in city area.
Visa: You can get arrival visa at Kathmandu airport that cost 25 USD for 15 days and 40 USD for 30 days. Please bring 2 passport size photos. You can get your visa from the closest Nepali embassy.
Orientation Program: Before starting trip, tourists are provided with an orientation by our office representative or tour guide about the necessary tour information.
Group Size: There will be maximum 25 persons in one group.
Accommodation: You will stay in a 5***** to nice tourist standard hotel/resort in city areas. Normal hotels also are available during the tour upon your desire.
Foods: We provide breakfast, lunch, dinner. Tourists can get continental food both in city and touristy areas.
View of Mount Everest: For tourists visiting other regions where they cannot view Mount Everest, there are daily mountain flights which approach close to Mount Everest. Mountain flight can be taken before or after the tour.
Travel Insurance: It is compulsory to have travel insurance.
Personal Expenses: It depends on your spending interest and shopping. There are some expensive handmade carpets, Thanka paintings, jewelries and handicrafts to purchase in Nepal.
Luggage: Your excess baggage will be stored in a hotel.
Tips: Tips are highly accepted and appreciated.
Rules and Regulation
Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition accepts your reservation under the following rules and regulations.
1. If the balance payment is not paid before your departure for trip, the booking will be cancelled without any refund.
2. If there is war or the situation of the country is out of control and the country faces emergency situation before your arrival to Nepal, we inform you not to come Nepal and refund your payment. But in case of any emergency situation or war after your arrival or during the tour, we will not refund your money. But we will try our best to make your trip successful and pleasant. In such situation, we may need to change the trip plan and itinerary.
3. In case of increase in government royalty and other costs such as the national park fee, you have to pay extra money.
4. If you commit any illegal act or disturbance for the safety and welfare of the group, our leader or guide can ask to leave the group without any right to refund.
5. If you have any complain with regards to trip, please inform our tour leader or company. All kinds of valid complain are welcomed and proceeded with necessary actions.
6.You are responsible to ensure that all travel documents are with you during the entire trip.