Temple Tour in Nepal
Temple Tour in Nepal is a religious tour in Nepal. Nepal is the country where hundreds of religious sage and teachers came to this place and did very hard meditation on the name of the different gods and goddess. Temple tour in a nepal is a travel package in nepal that helps the tourist to approach close to the different gods and goddes including beautiful temples. Later they built a monument on the name of the gods and goddess. As the society got more advance then they started to build the temples on the names of different gods and goddess. Normally in Nepal there are many monuments and temples which belong with Hinduism and Buddhism. The Hindu temples are highly decorated with wooden carvings and the carvings are really amazing. Temples are built in the purpose of worship. Inside the temple there are one or more images of the gods and goddess. We have the Temple tour package for that tourist who is willing to know about the temples.
- Outline Itinerary
- Detail Itinerary
- Trip Facts & Map
- Trip Cost Details
- Useful Information
Temple Tour in Nepal Itinerary
Day 01: Picked up from Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Early in the morning drive to Pashupatinath temple. After worshiping there again drive to dakshin kali (The temple of the goddess kali) and worship over there. Then back to hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara and boating in the Phewa Lake. In the same time visit Tal Barahi Temple which is situated in the middle of the Phewa Lake.
Day 04: Fly to jomsom and have breakfast in jomsom. Then drive to Muktinath (god of the libration).Take bath with 108 holy taps and worship to god Bishnu. Then drive back to Jomsom.
Day 05: Fly back from Jomsom to Pokhara. Same day fly back from Pokhara to Kathmandu and at evening farewell dinner is provided in a typical Nepali restaurant with cultural program.
Day 06: After breakfast drive to international airport and fly onward destination.
Note: We can offer you tailor made package, if this package doesn't meet your requirements.
Day 01: Arrival
Trip Cost:USD 593.00
Trip cost: USD 00/ per person
- Pick up and drop transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation and three meals per day during the tour
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees and government royalties
- Domestic air ticket and airport tax for tourists and guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
- All kinds of drink during tour and travel with us
- Travel insurance and the cost of medical services of tourists
- All kinds of cloth and personal belongings
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency
Important Information Before Your Trip to Nepal
Payment: Down payment: 15% of total payment is required to confirm the reservation.
Payment of the Balance: Rest amount can be paid in our office after your arrival.
Arrival Point: You will be met at the Kathmandu international airport. Our office representative will be waiting for you holding play card of the Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition. In case of your change plan, please let us inform.
Booking Air Ticket: If you don't have regular travel agent, please visit makemytrip.com, www.kayak.com, www.vayama.com. They offer you very good price.
Room System: Normally we have two people in a room. Twin bed or single bed depends on the choice of guests and budget. If tourists want single room, s/he should pay single supplementary.
Tour Leading Person: Our tour guide will lead the whole trip with his/her helpers and porters.
Currencies: USD, AUD, EURO are major acceptable currencies in Nepal and visa and credit cards also accepted. There is ATM facility in city area.
Altitude Sickness: Altitude sickness will start from 3000 meter height. Tourists should immediately inform tour guide if faced any problems.
Drinking Water: We can get mineral water and boiled water in city area and in some touristy places. We use water purification tablet or liquid in some remote touristy sites.
Laundry Facility: Laundry facility are available in city area.
Visa: You can get arrival visa at Kathmandu airport that cost 25 USD for 15 days and 40 USD for 30 days. Please bring 2 passport size photos. You can get your visa from the closest Nepali embassy.
Orientation Program: Before starting trip, tourists are provided with an orientation by our office representative or tour guide about the necessary tour information.
Group Size: There will be maximum 25 persons in one group.
Accommodation: You will stay in a 5***** to nice tourist standard hotel/resort in city areas. Normal hotels also are available during the tour upon your desire.
Foods: We provide breakfast, lunch, dinner. Tourists can get continental food both in city and touristy areas.
View of Mount Everest: For tourists visiting other regions where they cannot view Mount Everest, there are daily mountain flights which approach close to Mount Everest. Mountain flight can be taken before or after the tour.
Travel Insurance: It is compulsory to have travel insurance.
Personal Expenses: It depends on your spending interest and shopping. There are some expensive handmade carpets, Thanka paintings, jewelries and handicrafts to purchase in Nepal.
Luggage: Your excess baggage will be stored in a hotel.
Tips: Tips are highly accepted and appreciated.
Rules and Regulation
Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition accepts your reservation under the following rules and regulations.
1. If the balance payment is not paid before your departure for trip, the booking will be cancelled without any refund.
2. If there is war or the situation of the country is out of control and the country faces emergency situation before your arrival to Nepal, we inform you not to come Nepal and refund your payment. But in case of any emergency situation or war after your arrival or during the tour, we will not refund your money. But we will try our best to make your trip successful and pleasant. In such situation, we may need to change the trip plan and itinerary.
3. In case of increase in government royalty and other costs such as the national park fee, you have to pay extra money.
4. If you commit any illegal act or disturbance for the safety and welfare of the group, our leader or guide can ask to leave the group without any right to refund.
5. If you have any complain with regards to trip, please inform our tour leader or company. All kinds of valid complain are welcomed and proceeded with necessary actions.
6.You are responsible to ensure that all travel documents are with you during the entire trip.