Trishuli River Rafting
Trishuli River rafting is the easiest and most popular rafting in Nepal that takes place on the way to Pokhara and Chitwan National Park, the very popular tourist destinations visited by thousands of tourist every year.
The small gorges, beautiful hills and a glimpse of the cable car to the Hindu Manakamana temple are the most attractive scenery to enjoy in the Trishuli River rafting.
One can do one to three days rafting on Trishuli River. As Chitwan National Park and Pokhara are easily accessible from Trishuli River, most of the rafters combined their rafting with a tour to Chitwan National Park or Pokhara. Some prefer to visit both places since Trishuli River rafting is a short one.
Besides, some excited rapids, most of the time the rapids encountered on Trishuli River are straightforward, easily negotiated and well spaced out. In monsoon, the rapids increase swiftly. For rafters looking for an exited trip, there are some sections even in monsoon.
- Outline Itinerary
- Detail Itinerary
- Trip Facts & Map
- Trip Cost Details
- Useful Information
Trishuli River Rafting Itinerary
01 Day: Departure from Kathmandu at 8am - about three hours drive.
- Arrival at rafting point - about half an hour free time - changing cloths and information about rafting gears with paddling by our rafting guides and start rafting for about two hours - served lunch break - restart rafting for about two hours - overnight stay in the camp at the river bank and dinner.
02 Day: Served breakfast at 7am - start rafting for about two hours- served lunch break- restart rafting - overnight stay in the camp at the river bank and dinner.
03 Day: Served breakfast at 7am - start rafting for about two hours - served lunch break- rafting trip ends - drive to Pokhara or Chitwan National Park or selected destinations in Nepal.
Activity: River rafting
Distance: 60 kilometers
Rapids: Grade III-IV
Trip Duration: 1- 3 days
Group Size: 2-50 pax
Rafting Type: Camping
Maximum Height: 1,365 m
Best Seasons: Through the whole year
Starting Point: Baireni,Charaudi or Fishling
Ending Point: Chauridi, Fishling or Gaighat
Trip cost: USD 00/ per person
- Private transportation from rafting starting and ending point
- Three times meals and tented accommodation (in two-men tent) during the trip
- Boiled/purified water and toiletries during the rafting trip
- All rafting equipments
- Guides, helpers and cook etc
- Company T-Shirt
- All necessary fees/ government royalties during the trip
- Personnel expenses, including tips
- Food and accommodation cost in case of any unexpected natural accident caused by weather
- Rescue cost, including helicopter charter and insurance of the clients
Rafting equipments to be provided by the Nepal Mountain Lovers include:
- High quality self-bailing rafts and safety Kayak
- Helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits, lifejackets and first aid kit/medical equipments
- Tents and sleeping mats and sleeping bags on request
- Toiletries during the rafting
- Dry bag for gear
- Camera barrels
Necessary things to be managed by the guests include:
- Swimwear, suitable footwear for wearing in the raft and warm clothing for the evenings
- A towel and a cap
- Sun block & lip protector
- Personnel camera
- A flashlight and sunglasses
- Fishing hook (if you are interested in fishing)
- Personnel medicines