UNESCO world heritage sites tour in Nepal
UNESCO world heritage sites tour in Nepal are very important for the coming generation.In Kathmandu valley there are three cities and all these cities has the unesco world heritage sites. Nepal is the only one country in the world top 10 unesco world heritage sites. Nepal has mainly three different types of world heritage sites and they are very popular in the sense of art and architecture, culture and religion and the last one is natural heritage site. Altogether in Nepal we have 10 world heritage sites.
1. Art and architecture world heritage site: Kathmandu is the Capital city of Nepal and is very rich in art and architecture. In Kathmandu valley there are three measure cities and in each city there are old royal palaces .These royal palaces are very rich in art and architecture which was developed in 12th century to 18th century. One can observe and study that art and architecture. So UNESCO kept them in the list of world heritage sites.
2. Cultural and religious heritage sites: Kathmandu is the land of temples, Stupas and monasteries. Hindu and Buddhist text said in ancient time many religious sage, religious masters, gods and goddess came to Kathmandu valley and did hard mediation. Therefore Kathmandu valley is the spiritual valley or city. The art and architecture used in temples and stupas gives the great meaning or value of culture and religion. So UNESCO decided them to keep in the list of world heritage sites. In Nepal there are five very important monuments that listed in the world heritage sites. Lumbini is the birth place of the Lord Buddha, Pashupatinath and Changunarayan are very important Hindu temple, Swyambhunath and bouddhanath are the biggest stupa in the south Asia. They are not only important in religious value but important in the great value of art and architecture.
3. Natural heritage sites: In Nepal we have two Natural heritage sites. One is the Chitwan National park and another is Sagarmatha or Everest national park. Chitwan is full of dense forest and house of the more than 450 species of birds, royal Bengal tiger, one horned Rhino, Gharil Crocodile, Asian elephant and sloth bear. In general Chitwan National park is very rich in flora and fauna. Sagarmatha national park is another natural heritage site in Nepal that is the Home of the world’s highest Mountain Mount Everest as well as hundreds of peaks. This is one of the best trekking trails in the Nepal. Each year thousands of trekkers visit the foot of the Mount Everest.
- Outline Itinerary
- Detail Itinerary
- Trip Facts & Map
- Trip Cost Details
- Useful Information
Day by day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival
Day 01: Arrival
Trip cost: USD 00/ per person
Important Information Before Your Trip to Nepal
Payment: Down payment: 15% of total payment is required to confirm the reservation.
Payment of the Balance: Rest amount can be paid in our office after your arrival.
Arrival Point: You will be met at the Kathmandu international airport. Our office representative will be waiting for you holding play card of the Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition. In case of your change plan, please let us inform.
Booking Air Ticket: If you don't have regular travel agent, please visit makemytrip.com, www.kayak.com, www.vayama.com. They offer you very good price.
Room System: Normally we have two people in a room. Twin bed or single bed depends on the choice of guests and budget. If tourists want single room, s/he should pay single supplementary.
Tour Leading Person: Our tour guide will lead the whole trip with his/her helpers and porters.
Currencies: USD, AUD, EURO are major acceptable currencies in Nepal and visa and credit cards also accepted. There is ATM facility in city area.
Altitude Sickness: Altitude sickness will start from 3000 meter height. Tourists should immediately inform tour guide if faced any problems.
Drinking Water: We can get mineral water and boiled water in city area and in some touristy places. We use water purification tablet or liquid in some remote touristy sites.
Laundry Facility: Laundry facility are available in city area.
Visa: You can get arrival visa at Kathmandu airport that cost 25 USD for 15 days and 40 USD for 30 days. Please bring 2 passport size photos. You can get your visa from the closest Nepali embassy.
Orientation Program: Before starting trip, tourists are provided with an orientation by our office representative or tour guide about the necessary tour information.
Group Size: There will be maximum 12 persons in one group.
Accommodation: You will stay in a 5***** to nice tourist standard hotel/resort in city areas. Normal hotels also are available during the tour upon your desire.
Foods: We provide breakfast, lunch, dinner. Tourists can get continental food both in city and touristy areas.
View of Mount Everest: For tourists visiting other regions where they cannot view Mount Everest, there are daily mountain flights which approach close to Mount Everest.
Travel Insurance: It is compulsory to have travel insurance.
Personal Expenses: It depends on your spending interest and shopping. There are some expensive handmade carpets, Thanka paintings, jewelries and handicrafts to purchase in Nepal.
Luggage: Your excess baggage will be stored in a hotel.
Tips: Tips are highly accepted and appreciated.
Rules and Regulation
Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition accepts your reservation under the following rules and regulations.
1. If the balance payment is not paid before your departure for trip, the booking will be cancelled without any refund.
2. If there is war or the situation of the country is out of control and the country faces emergency situation before your arrival to Nepal, we inform you not to come Nepal and refund your payment. But in case of any emergency situation or war after your arrival or during the tour, we will not refund your money. But we will try our best to make your trip successful and pleasant. In such situation, we may need to change the trip plan and itinerary.
3. In case of increase in government royalty and other costs such as the national park fee, you have to pay extra money.
4. If you commit any illegal act or disturbance for the safety and welfare of the group, our leader or guide can ask to leave the group without any right to refund.
5. If you have any complain with regards to trip, please inform our tour leader or company. All kinds of valid complain are welcomed and processed with necessary actions.
6.You are responsible to ensure that all travel documents are with you during the entire trip.