Yoga and Meditation In Nepal
Yoga and meditation is the best natural treatment for the people for their mental and physical fitness and to get rid of the chronic disease who are tired visiting to the doctors and taking allopathic medicines. For the result-oriented yoga and meditation we need very quiet places. We have hills, mountains and rivers in Nepal that are very effective factors of yoga and meditation. There are many monasteries in Nepal where the yoga and meditation can be arranged in a peaceful environment.
Yoga and meditation package can be shorter, about one week, and longer based on the interest, need and problem of tourists. There are different types of yoga and meditation and professional yoga and meditation teachers in Nepal. Nowadays, yoga and meditation in Nepal are very popular and highly preferred by tourists from different countries.
Yoga and meditation can be done during the trekking, cultural tours, rafting and study and social tours at the camp sites. At the rafting area yoga and meditation are very effective as they are done at the edge of the river or near by the waterfalls from the hill.
- Outline Itinerary
- Detail Itinerary
- Trip Facts & Map
- Trip Cost Details
- Useful Information
Yoga and Meditation Itinerary
01 Day: Arrival to Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel
02-15 Days: Attend yoga and meditation course by our expert/yoga and meditation master
16 Day: Drive to international airport and fly back to selected destination
Note: Yoga and meditation package can be shortened and extended based on the interest of the tourists. It can be arranged also out of the Kathmandu valley.
Day 01: Arrival
- Pick up and drop off transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation and three meals per day during the trip
- Tour guide
- Yoga /meditation expert
- Entrance fees and government royalties if tourists want to do sightseeing
- Domestic air ticket and airport tax as mentioned in the itinerary
- International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
- All kinds of drink during tour with us
- Travel insurance and the cost of medical services of tourists
- All kinds of cloth and personal belonging
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency
Important Information Before Your Trip to Nepal
Payment: Down payment: 15% of total payment is required to confirm the reservation.
Payment of the Balance: Rest amount can be paid in our office after your arrival.
Arrival Point: You will be met at the Kathmandu international airport. Our office representative will be waiting for you holding play card of the Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition. In case of your change plan, please let us inform.
Booking Air Ticket: If you don't have regular travel agent, please visit makemytrip.com, www.kayak.com, www.vayama.com. They offer you very good price.
Room System: Normally we have two people in a room. Twin bed or single bed depends on the choice of guests and budget. If tourists want single room, s/he should pay single supplementary.
Tour Leading Person: Our tour guide will lead the whole trip with his/her helpers and porters.
Currencies: USD, AUD, EURO are major acceptable currencies in Nepal and visa and credit cards also accepted. There is ATM facility in city area.
Altitude Sickness: Altitude sickness will start from 3000 meter height. Tourists should immediately inform tour guide if faced any problems.
Drinking Water: We can get mineral water and boiled water in city area and in some touristy places. We use water purification tablet or liquid in some remote touristy sites.
Laundry Facility: Laundry facility are available in city area.
Visa: You can get arrival visa at Kathmandu airport that cost 25 USD for 15 days and 40 USD for 30 days. Please bring 2 passport size photos. You can get your visa from the closest Nepali embassy.
Orientation Program: Before starting trip, tourists are provided with an orientation by our office representative or tour guide about the necessary tour information.
Group Size: There will be maximum 12 persons in one group.
Accommodation: You will stay in a 5***** to nice tourist standard hotel/resort in city areas. Normal hotels also are available during the tour upon your desire.
Foods: We provide breakfast, lunch, dinner. Tourists can get continental food both in city and touristy areas.
View of Mount Everest: For tourists visiting other regions where they cannot view Mount Everest, there are daily mountain flights which approach close to Mount Everest.
Travel Insurance: It is compulsory to have travel insurance.
Personal Expenses: It depends on your spending interest and shopping. There are some expensive handmade carpets, Thanka paintings, jewelries and handicrafts to purchase in Nepal.
Luggage: Your excess baggage will be stored in a hotel.
Tips: Tips are highly accepted and appreciated.
Rules and Regulation
Nepal Mountain Lovers Treks and Expedition accepts your reservation under the following rules and regulations.
1. If the balance payment is not paid before your departure for trip, the booking will be cancelled without any refund.
2. If there is war or the situation of the country is out of control and the country faces emergency situation before your arrival to Nepal, we inform you not to come Nepal and refund your payment. But in case of any emergency situation or war after your arrival or during the tour, we will not refund your money. But we will try our best to make your trip successful and pleasant. In such situation, we may need to change the trip plan and itinerary.
3. In case of increase in government royalty and other costs such as the national park fee, you have to pay extra money.
4. If you commit any illegal act or disturbance for the safety and welfare of the group, our leader or guide can ask to leave the group without any right to refund.
5. If you have any complain with regards to trip, please inform our tour leader or company. All kinds of valid complain are welcomed and processed with necessary actions.
6.You are responsible to ensure that all travel documents are with you during the entire trip.